Introduction to Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word. The meaning of Ayur is life and the meaning of Veda is Science or knowledge. So, Ayurveda is believed to be ‘The science of life’ and ‘The knowledge of lifespan’. Ayurveda is a part of Atharva Veda. It is a traditional medical system in India. It serves as a treatment for diseases. Plants, herbs, roots, stems, and shrubs are used to make medicines to treat diseases. Ayurveda treatments and medicines are free of side effects. Ayurveda rectifies the human imbalances created by improper lifestyles and the collection of pesticides. Ayurvedic doctors in Sydney are qualified from highly approved Ayurvedic institutes which are conserved with modern diagnostic practices with traditional rehabilitation. There are three types of Ayurveda- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The combination of these controls how the human body works.
Guide to Ayurvedic treatments
Ayurvedic treatments are managed as a collection of herbal chains and change the lifestyle that supports balancing the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The duration and the method of the Ayurveda treatments are maybe varied depending on the separate immanent structure. Ayurvedic treatments can be done one’s best in an additional manner to set up and recover. The purpose of this type of treatment is clean the body of undigested food which can store in the body and cause diseases. According to Ayurveda “Food is the best medicine”.
There are many popular treatments in Ayurveda and some of them are mentioned below:
● Kati Vasti treatment
● Abhyanga oil messages
● Njavara Kizhi
Benefits of Ayurvedic treatments
● Weight Handling
● Preserve immunity disorders
● Blood pressure and cholesterol management
● Healthy skin and hair
● Body detoxing
Introduction to Hormonal imbalances
A hormonal balance causes when your body makes too much or too little of one or more Hormones. Hormone imbalances can depend on which Hormones and secretory organs are affected. Hormone imbalance gives rise to diabetes, usually high anxiety, pregnancy, deficient sleep, an unhealthy diet, thyroid problems, and other situations. There are various Ayurvedic treatments for hormonal imbalances:
● Meditation can help them keep calm and support them in balancing hormones.
● Yoga provides a good range of balancing hormones. Ushtrasana and camel pose are the best yoga pose for balancing hormones. Regular movement can keep active the blood circulation system.
● Fix the breakfast, lunch, or dinner timing between these should not be a long difference.
● Eating a healthy diet mindfully without any guilt.
● Seed cycling is the simplest and most effective way to balance hormones.
● The liver is in charge of Hormones digestion and the detox system in the body that is dependent on vitamins and minerals.
● Managing stress by taking enough sleep, spending time with nature, reading books and magazines, etc.
Ayurvedic herbs have been long used as Ayurvedic treatment for hormonal imbalances and other different diseases and health conditions. These types of herbs are used to balance hormone levels in the body and proved effective for the human body. There are following different types of herbs that help the balancing hormone level in the body:
● Nigella Sativa (kalonji)- Nigella sativa are fennel seeds, these are also known as kalonji. These therapeutic seeds can be effective in POS (polycystic ovarian syndrome).
● Ashwagandha – This herb is responsible for chronic hormonal balance and has the ability to control and manage the anxiety level in the body.
● Black Cohosh Root- Black cohosh rot is also called the crowfoot. This root has triterpene glycosides that help in maintaining hormones during the menstrual cycle, premenstrual syndromes, and manifestation of climacteric.
● Chaste Berry- This is also known as Vitex Agnus Cactus. It is helpful in falling down the increased level of hormones. And It can also give relief to breast pain.
● Marjoram- Marjoram is helpful in balancing the level of estradiol. Estradiol is a type of Hormone, which is produced by the ovaries. It is also helpful for reducing the fasting insulin Hormone level in the body.
These herbs cause no side effects if used as a recommendation by a doctor. All of the above herbs are safe for balancing hormones. Ayurvedic herbs are the historical and purest treatment technique which included plants and herbs. These herbs are used for treating various diseases or healing different health problems.
Ayurveda is a traditional and purest system to protect and treat diseases by managing stability in the body, mind, and awareness through correct diet, drinking, and way of living. Ayurvedic treatments are mainly based on herbal compounds, minerals, and metal materials. Hormonal balance is one of the main factors for the healthy functioning of the human body and mind. Ayurvedic treatments for hormonal imbalances can be proper diet, yoga, herbal medicines, massage therapy, meditations, and seed cycling. Ashwagandha, Black Cohosh Root, Dong Quai, Passionflower, Oatstraw, and White Peony are the most useful herbs in hormonal imbalance treatment.