Are you planning to bring your loved ones to Abu Dhabi and reunite with your family? Look no further! The UAE government offers a variety of family visas, allowing ex-pats to sponsor their spouses, children, parents, and other dependents for residency.
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of obtaining a family visa in Abu Dhabi and answer all your questions about eligibility criteria, required documents, application fees, and more. So let’s get started on making sure that you can create unforgettable memories with the people who matter most!
What is a family visa for Abu Dhabi?
A family visa for Abu Dhabi is a visa that allows the holder to bring their family members with them to Abu Dhabi. The visa holder must be employed in Abu Dhabi and have a valid work permit.
The family members who can be included on the visa are the spouse, children, parents, and siblings of the visa holder.
Who is eligible for a family visa for Abu Dhabi?
You must be a blood relative of the person sponsoring you for the visa. The sponsor must be a resident of Abu Dhabi, and they must hold an Abu Dhabi Family Book.
You will also need to provide your passport, two recent passport photographs, and a copy of your birth certificate. If you are under 18, you will need to provide a notarized copy of your parents’ or guardians’ consent.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
How to apply for a family visa for Abu Dhabi
Assuming you are not a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, in order to obtain a family visa for Blue Moon Attestation In Abu Dhabi, you will need to visit the nearest UAE embassy or consulate with the following documents:
- A duly completed and signed visa application form.
- A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of your intended arrival in the UAE, with at least two blank pages for stamps.
- A passport-sized photo taken against a white background within the last six months.
- Documents attest to your relationship with your family members who reside in Abu Dhabi, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate.
- Evidence of financial means, such as bank statements or pay stubs, to support your stay in Abu Dhabi.
- A travel itinerary detailing your plans for travel within the UAE.
- For those applying for a long-term family visa (valid for up to three years), additional documentation may be required, such as proof of housing in Abu Dhabi and health insurance coverage.
Pros and cons of living in Abu Dhabi
Assuming you are referring to the pros and cons of living in Abu Dhabi for a family, they are as follows:
- Abu Dhabi is a very safe place to live. There is little to no crime and the streets are always clean.
- The city is filled with luxury. From high-end shopping to five-star hotels, Abu Dhabi has it all.
- Abu Dhabi is a great place to raise a family. The schools are top notch and there are plenty of family-friendly activities to enjoy.
- The weather in Abu Dhabi is perfect. sunny days and cool evenings make it a pleasant place to live year-round.
- The cost of living in Abu Dhabi can be quite high. Expenses like housing, food, and transportation can add up quickly.
- There can be some cultural adjustments required when moving to Abu Dhabi. While the city is very cosmopolitan, it is still rooted in its Arabic culture and traditions.
Visa Abu Dhabi
We hope this article has provided you with a better understanding of the family visa process in Abu Dhabi. All applicants must go through the necessary steps to gain approval, but ultimately, it is worth it when families are able to stay together and thrive in their new home country.
With the right guidance and knowledge, applying for a family visa in Abu Dhabi can be a smooth and successful experience for all involved. Click here